The parish has a better solution to make donating simple and easy, while at the same time keeping the process safe and secure. We Share online giving is available for parishioners who would like to make online donations to our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections and future events. This technology is being utilized for the well-being and growth of our parish community.
This will allow you to set up a recurring weekly or monthly payment offertory payment, or allocate different amounts for our different collections, and view complete, accurate financial records at any time. Those who wish to continue to use traditional methods of offering may do so, however, we ask that you prayerfully consider We Share online giving.
Benefits for the parishioner are:
- No need to write checks
- Credit Card Reward Programs
- Safe and secure
- You can give even if you are unable to attend services
- You can easily adjust your contribution amount anytime
Benefits for the parish include:
- No check processing fees
- More accurate and timely budgeting
- Reduced processing labor
- More consistent giving with recurring contributions
- Online donation summaries for record-keeping
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Can accommodate all special parish collections and missions
If you have any questions about the program or about setting up your account, please don’t hesitate to call Kelley Miller at 727.726.8477 ext.1304 in the parish office.
If you would like to sign up now, please click the icon.